Save the Dates!
Tuesday, May 17th Performances Please review the times below. Take special note for the 1st grade performance time as there has been an adjustment to their time.
- Grade 2 - 1:20 - 2:10 (Parents arrive between 1:10-1:15)
- Grade 1 - 2:20 - 3:10 (Parents arrive between 2:10-2:15)
- Grade 3 - 5:00 - 5:30 - Student drop off at 4:45 p.m. (Please do not arrive before this time)
- Grade 4 - 6:30 - 7:00 - Student drop off at 6:00 p.m. (Please do not arrive before this time)
- Beriswill's class: Monday, May 23, from 11:50 AM- 12:15 PM
- Karnes' class: Monday, May 23, from 2:15-2:40 PM
- Ginty's class: Tuesday, May 24, from 11:50 AM- 12:15 PM
- Bosch's class: Tuesday, May 24, from 2:15- 2:40 PM
- 3rd and 4th grade concerts, please have students arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the concert. Students will come directly to the music room. Parents will be able to proceed to the gym for the concert using the west entrance by the cafeteria (near the front entrance). Seating will be available.
- Parking is available in the front and the back parking lots, as well as the park across from the school on Third St.
- Please limit concert attendance to those in your immediate family members (parents/siblings).
- We hope all students will be able to attend but if your child cannot make the concert, please let Mr. Pratt or his/her homeroom teacher know beforehand
- The concert will be filmed and uploaded to the Rice YouTube page.
Audience Performance Etiquette
- Do not talk during the performance.
- Silence cell phones.
- Limit movement in and out of your seat during the performance.
- Do not shout, whistle, or cheer. Clapping, of course, is allowed.
- Keep small children with you at all times.
- Comfortable shoes for dancing
- Shorts or jeans (no skirts)
- T-shirt, preferably a Rice T-shirt