New and Returning Students
Kindergarten families, please register as soon as possible so we are prepared to help you and your child prepare for their year!
All new and returning K-12 students register at their neighborhood school. You can find your neighborhood school on the School Locator web page.
- Kindergarten students must be five and first-grade students must be six on or before Oct. 1. (Superintendent's Policy JEB). Learn more about kindergarten registration >>
- Returning students are students who left PSD and are returning back to a PSD school. Current PSD students do not need to re-register every year to go back to the same school.
Students wishing to attend a school outside their attendance area must submit a School Choice application.
Online Registration Available
- To enroll new students in a PSD school, please visit the PSD Online Registration web page.
- If you have questions about registration, please call the school your child will be attending.
- PSD Students Moving to a New School
- Current PSD students who are moving to a new school should contact their current school to withdraw and their new school to register. Students moving from elementary to middle school and middle school to high school do not have to contact their schools.
- Fifth grade students are pre-registered at their neighborhood feeder middle school in February. Contact each middle school for registration details.